Hi, friends! Happy MONDAY to you! How was your weekend?
We had a wonderful weekend AT HOME, which was much-needed and very, very nice. We didn’t have any set plans, but we managed to accomplish quite a lot, hang out with friends, and rest up for the week ahead. That said, here’s a top 10 list (in no particular order) from our weekend!
1. Trying on Halloween costumes with Quinn at Target. I really liked the dino hat and shark hat, but Quinn wasn’t a fan. No hats for Halloween! We wanted to dress Quinn up as Rod Stewart because he has that amazing crazy blonde hair, but we’re not sure people would get it when we went trick-o-treating. Maybe they would? Now we’re not sure what he should be for Halloween.
2. Grocery shopping at Target. I figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone while at Target. I was actually really surprised with how many healthy options Target had, and I bought just about everything we needed for the week. Boom. Target for the win!
3. Quinn’s first hair cut. Our little boy is growing up so fast!
4. Another first for Quinn: His first escalator ride. He was nervous at first, but loved it by the end.
In fact, Quinn loved riding the escalator at Crate & Barrel so much, he and “Dada” went up and down about a half dozen times together. Quinn didn’t want to stop and cried when we had to leave. Awww!
5. The most amazing bread in the whole wide world arriving at our house. I am so pumped!
6. Taking a class at CrossFit South Shore. Oh, how I missed CrossFit. You just can’t keep me away!
7. Having friends over for wine and apps. It was a totally impromptu get-together, but I’m so glad we all had a chance to catch up!
8. Sleeping until 7:45 AM on Sunday morning and waking up to an iced Americano and pancakes. Best husband ever.
9. Buying an “easy close” baby gate for our stairs. It’s amazing and so much better than sliding our plastic gate back and forth through the railing spindles. It’s a lot more sturdy too, which means Quinn isn’t constantly shaking/banging it against the stairs!
10. Finally making some furniture decisions!
And we bought a box spring and frame for our guest bedroom. Finally! Our house is slowly, but surely coming along!
Question of the Day
How was your weekend? Share a TOP moment from it!
P.S. Dunkin’ Donuts is celebrating National Coffee Day TOMORROW (Tuesday, September 29) with a special free offer. Just visit any participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant across the country and receive a free medium cup of Dunkin’ Donuts hot or iced Dark Roast Coffee (limit of one per guest)! Woohoo!
P.P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway to win $100 to Albion Fit. They have the cutest workout gear ever! I will pick a winner on Wednesday.