With holiday travel just around the corner, I thought you guys might be curious to see what’s on my “must-have” list. These items are ones that I almost always pack because they help me stick with my healthy habits and, honestly, they just make life easier! Here’s a recap of my favorite travel must-haves from my recent trip to San Francisco!
- Running Sneakers – I typically wear my sneakers to and from my destination because they’re comfy and it saves some room in my suitcase. Plus, being active (in some capacity) while I’m away is a priority for me!
- Protein powder + collagen – I typically pack both protein powder and collagen, so I have options! 🙂 I typically add them to iced coffee, oatmeal, or mixed with mashed banana or nut butter to add some extra protein to my diet.
- Spruce & Co Screen Cleaning Wipes – I love these wipes for cleaning my iPhone or laptop screen when I’m on the go. Eww, public places. Even when I’m not traveling, I almost always have a few packets in my purse.
- Auto-Rotating Curling Iron – Kerrie actually introduced me to this curling iron on our last trip to California. I loved it so much, I went home and immediately bought my own. It makes THE BEST natural-looking waves with minimal effort. I’m a total goober when it comes to doing my hair, but I can actually use this curling iron!
- Justin’s Nut Butter Packets – I love traveling with these because they’re small and fit just about anywhere (even jacket pockets). Plus, they’re easy to add to oatmeal, fruit, crackers, or eat straight from the packet for a quick snack.
- Health Warrior Bars – I packed a few of these for my travels to San Francisco, but I totally flaked on snapping a photo. Oops. They’re a favorite travel snack because they’re tasty (Vanilla Almond is my favorite) and loaded with healthy protein and fat!
- Water bottle – Packing my water bottle always encourages me to stay hydrated and saves me some money on buying the bottled stuff.
Question of the Day
What are some of your travel must-haves?
P.S. Nikki’s Pumpkin Spice Donut Coconut Butter is back! Use code ‘pumpkinsale10’ at checkout to save 10% off your order!