I’m not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed by how much we order from Amazon. They just make it so darn easy! Shop, click, and whatever it is arrives on your doorstep in just a couple of days, if not the very next day. You can’t beat the convenience!
Last week was an especially hot week with regard to deliveries to our home. And, hopefully, you guys will get a kick out of this post and not flame me for the environmental impact. We honestly do our best with timing/bundling shipments and recycle everything we receive, so I hope that doesn’t become the main focus on this blog post. I really just wanted a share what we ordered. I’m nosey and like seeing what people order, so I hope you guys enjoy this look inside our Amazon Prime deliveries!
- Maybelline Makeup Full ‘N Soft Waterproof Mascara – The very best mascara ever to exist!
- Marine Collagen Peptides Powder – This product is actually on Amazon subscription because I use it everyday in my iced coffee.
- Orajel Spider-Man Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste – A cheap add-on item since I was ordering some other things, and Quinn was just about out.
- Thorne Research Berberine-500 – Laurie Christine King did an Instagram Story about Berberine, so I decided to try it out for myself.
- AlvaQ 1/4 Zip Camo Pullover Outwear Sweatshirt – I’m in the market for a new spring pullover, so I bought a few to try out.
- PRETTYGARDEN Button Neck Splice Geometric Pattern Fleece Pullover – The ones I found on Amazon were super affordable, so I bought 3 options.
- BTFBM Sherpa Sweatshirt Soft Fleece Pullover – I’m not sure if I’ll keep them all, but they sure are cute!
- Cora Organic Cotton Tampons with Compact Applicator – I’m still on the hunt for the best all-natural tampons. I really love the ones from LOLA, but they’re pricy. I tried Rael, but wasn’t a fan, so these ones are the next to try!
- SmartyPants Organic Kids Daily Gummy Vitamins – For Quinn!
Question of the Day
What’s the last thing you ordered from Amazon?
How often do you order from Amazon?