If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my post yesterday featuring some seriously delicious-looking Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies. I whipped up a batch yesterday afternoon and couldn’t wait to share the recipe! These cookies are soft, thick, and chewy with a boost of protein for some added staying power. They’re great as a pre- or post-workout snack as well as a sweet treat in the evening after dinner. They are an incredible cookie, and I hope you love them as much as I do!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup FlapJacked Protein Pancake Mix (buttermilk flavor)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
- Coat a baking sheeting with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll batter into large 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Take cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool slightly before removing them from the baking sheet.
Makes 1 dozen cookies