I made these chicken fajitas two different times last week and already once this week because they are so darn good. So. Darn. Good. And, even better, they are super simple to make-- like dinner does not get easier than this. The recipe is also really versatile and can be eaten with tortillas, rice, or salad greens, so it's never the same thing twice. We are obsessed.
The recipe was actually inspired by the Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas from Juli Bauer's Paleo Cookbook, but I made them even easier with the help of some pre-made fajita seasoning. Then, I just added some sliced bell peppers, onions, and chicken tenders and, guys, I'm telling ya, this recipe is SO simple and SO delicious. You need to make it as soon as possible!
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast tenders (or chicken breast cut into strips)
- 2 bell peppers (any color), cut into strips
- 1 medium/large onion, cut into strips
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 heaping tablespoons fajita seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place chicken tenders in a baking dish and cover with peppers and onions.
Combine fajita seasoning with melted butter and then pour it all over the chicken and veggies in the baking dish.
I used Fajita Magic for my seasoning, but just about any one you like will work.
Bake for 38-40 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through. Remove from oven and toss chicken and veggies to fully coat with fajita mixture.
A delicious sheet-pan meal that is quick to make and even easier to clean up.
1.5lbs of chicken breast tenders
2 bell peppers, any size cut into strips
1 large onion, cut into strips
5 tbsp melted butter
2 heaping tbsp fajita seasoning
- Pre-heat the over to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken tenders in a baking dish and cover with peppers and onions.
- Combine fajita seasoning with melted butter, then pour all over the chicken and veggies.
- Bake for 38-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 53
Keywords: fajita, one-pan, sheet-pan, gluten-free, easy, weeknight dinner