Hey, hey! Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was really great with lots of quality family and friend time. That, said here’s a quick recap of the best of my weekend!
Clockwise from top left:
- Murphy is such a pushy pug. Quinn was sitting on my lap and Murphy pushed his big old pug butt onto it. He basically sat on poor Quinn. What a butthead.
- I discovered the secret to incredible egg sandwiches. Yes, obviously, bacon is the secret, but also lots of BUTTER! The buttery, toasted English muffin is key.
- Quinn is loving “tummy time” lately. I love seeing him so happy while doing it. He has come a long way!
- Mal and I had a date night at home on Friday night. We had fondue and wine with all the fixings. It was such a nice way to spend the evening.
- Quinn’s outfit on Saturday was so darn adorable. Flannel shirt + red jeans. Look at that handsome baby!
- I ordered the chicken and shrimp stir fry from Hingham Beer Works for lunch on Saturday and it was, oh, so delicious. It’s easily my favorite meal there. (We met Elizabeth, Nick, and their daughter, Grace, for lunch at Beer Works. Quinn may or may not have dressed up to impress her.)
- I went to Barrett’s Haunted Mansion with some friends on Saturday night. I hate being scared, but it was really fun!
- The pumpkin beer at Beer Works is excellent! It’s one of my favorites this season.
- I went to my friend Jess’s baby shower on Saturday afternoon. It was so great to see her and her husband so happy and excited about becoming parents. I love those two.
- I did a double workout on Saturday morning””first at CrossFit (3-person partner WOD) and then a workout with Kerrie using her new spin bikes at KFIT!
- My breakfast this morning was two English muffins with peanut butter and an iced coffee from 1st Stop.
- This is Quinn’s outfit for the park. It’s chilly this morning. (Mal took Quinn and Murphy to the park, so I could get some work done. Best husband ever.)
Questions of the Day
Do you like being scared?
What’s your favorite pumpkin beer?
What was the best moment of your weekend?