I’m proud to be working with CVS Pharmacy to help spread the word about #BetterHealthMadeEasy and how to #FindYourHealthy. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.
If you’re a long-time CNC reader, you know that my family makes a BIG deal about stocking stuffers. Sometimes, I think we enjoy opening our stockings just as much (if not more) than the actual presents under the Christmas tree!
As kids, my sister and I weren’t allowed to open any gifts until my mom was out of bed, so we’d make her coffee and then bring it to her along with our stockings to get the party started. We’d open the stockings on her bed while she drank her coffee. We continued this tradition well into high school and beyond when we came home from college for the holidays. Quinn is still a few years away from making coffee and delivering it to us in bed, but it’s a tradition that I hope to start with our little family too. Opening stockings in bed (with coffee!) is still one of my favorite memories from Christmas morning.
And directly related to stockings… you guys know how much I love CVS, so I’m especially excited to share some of the awesome (and surprising) stocking stuffers that they have available right now – and the selection covers just about everyone on your shopping list!
During the holiday season, it’s the little things that matter the most, including finding just the right stocking stuffers for loved ones. December 17-24 is #StockingStufferWeek at CVS Pharmacy, and they have everything you need to fill your stockings this season, including a variety of unique, affordable, and unexpected finds. Some of this year’s best items include tech gadgets, trending beauty and fragrance offerings, premium chocolates, and personalized photo gifts. We’re actually taking the whole family to LEGOLAND and lunch for Christmas (instead of traditional gifts), so we’re putting a lot of thought into this year’s stocking stuffers. Read on for some of my favorite finds for just about everyone on your holiday shopping list!
- Mini holiday PEZ dispensers – Quinn and Cousin Matthew are both obsessed with PEZ dispensers, but, of course, I don’t love giving them a ton of sugar. These mini ones are half the size and they come in an adorable holiday ornament. Perfect!
- Rudolph headband and light-up nose – I mean, what kid wouldn’t love this Rudolph set? I’m planning to give it to my nice Karli who is almost two. She is going to look so adorable and especially love the light-up nose!
- PJ Masks Coloring and Activity Backpack – This PJ Masks Coloring and Activity Backpack is right up Quinn’s alley! He loves PJ Masks (he was even “Cat Boy” for Halloween) as well as art projects, so he’ll be super excited to open this “prize.” I’m planning to take it apart and wrap up the individual items to put in his Christmas stocking. He’ll love opening each one!
- Peanuts Puzzle – Cousin Matthew loves a good puzzle, so we’re planning to give him this Peanuts one for Christmas. His parents will love that it’s contained in a fun box, so there aren’t pieces all over the house!
- 5 Second Fix Liquid-Plastic Welding Tool – This is totally something my brother-in-law would love. He’s definitely a fix-it kind-of-guy, so I know he’ll enjoying having this in his tool arsenal. CVS actually has a ton of “As Seen on TV” products available in-store and online.
- Gold Emblem Bacon Jerky – I actually bought some of this bacon jerky for myself to try, and it’s really good! I know both Mal and my brother-in-law will love it too. Hello, bacon!
- Gold Emblem Abound Almonds (and other nuts) – CVS offers so many delicious varieties, including vanilla creme almonds, cocoa almonds, habenero almonds, and cinnamon honey almonds. These are an easy addition to just about any stocking!
- Phillips Beats n’ bass Headphones – You can never have enough headphones in your life, right? These ones from Philips will please just about any guy on your holiday shopping list!
- Photo Ball Ornament – Grandma (my mom) loves a good photo ornament for her Christmas tree. I thought this one would be perfect with a photo of her grand kids (or grand dogs) inside.
- Beauty 360 24K Gold Hydrogel Brightening Eye Masks – Perfect for a mama with young kids! 🙂 I bought one of these for my sister, and I know she’ll appreciate it. I know I would!
- Holiday edition face masks from The Creme Shop – These are adorable and so perfect for the holidays. They’re priced right, so I got one for my mom, sister, and myself! 🙂
- Wireless Headphones – My sister would love to have a pair of these headphones. I can’t wait to give them to her!
Obviously, what I love about #StockingStufferWeek is that CVS Pharmacy makes it easy to find stocking stuffers, but also items that you might need for the season in one stop, including all kinds of gifts (including personalized photo gifts, toys, and games), wrapping supplies, candy, and everyday essentials for the home and entertaining. And, of course, you can save on all of these purchases via the ExtraCare Rewards program. You can get everything you need during the busy holiday season, all while saving money and earning rewards on every purchase. Love that!
Question of the Day
What’s your Christmas stocking tradition?
What are some of your favorite Christmas morning traditions as a kid and today?