Hi, friends! Boy, do I have a delicious, protein-packed treat for you! I hope you’re ready for a new go-to recipe! 🙂
I love a good protein ball, but, man, sometimes I have zero control around them. I often make a big batch on Sundays and they usually last me all week, but there are definitely times that they only make it until Tuesday or Wednesday. They’re so delicious, I just can’t stay away!
Last week, I had a major craving for cookie dough (heyyy, PMS), and I knew if I made a big ol’ batch of protein balls for the week, I’d probably eat them all in like 24 hours. Yup. It happens to the best of us. Long story short, I whipped up a small batch of Cookie Dough Protein Balls for some added portion control and, whoa, they hit the spot. I hope you guys enjoy these babies as much as I do! 🙂
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla (or coconut) protein powder (I used SFH)
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla cake batter coconut butter <– regular coconut butter would work, but vanilla cake batter flavor would be more delicious! 🙂
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Directions: Combine ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Batter will likely seem dry at first, but just keep mixing. Roll batter into 4 balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Makes 4 balls
Macros: P 6 C 10 F 8