- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and dried
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 (7″) corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chickpeas and bell pepper on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and teaspoon salt. Bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, toss chickpeas and pepper slices, and bake for an additional 10–15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth. Stir in lime juice and remaining teaspoon salt.
- Lay tortillas on a flat work surface. Spread avocado mixture on tortillas and top with chickpea mixture. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 519mg
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 6g