These quick and easy blender chocolate chip cookies are made with only 7 ingredients. This simple recipe is gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free… and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (32g) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar <— recipe also works with 1/3 cup maple syrup minus almond milk, but the macros are a bit better on the brown sugar version!
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine above ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor until batter is smooth.
- Scrap batter down of sides of blender/food processor with a spatula if needed. When batter is fully combined, stir in chocolate chips.
- Then, portion batter onto a prepared baking sheet and shape into 9 disks.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 177
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 2g