I can’t believe I am leaving for California tomorrow morning for the CrossFit Games. I AM SO PSYCHED!! In preparation, I spent some time this morning compiling a bunch of questions to ask the athletes””of course, if I have a chance to speak with any of them. I know they’re going to be plenty busy competing, so I’m trying not to get my hopes up, but you never know! Imagine if I had the opportunity to chat with Annie… or Rich Froning!? OMG, I would die. GNC also said they’d try to hook us up with their sponsored athletes, so I want to make sure I am prepared with questions.
Here are the questions I’ve put together so far:
- How did you discover CrossFit?
- What are you looking forward to the most about the Games?
- What do you like best about competing?
- What aspect of the Games do you find most challenging?
- What did you do to prepare for the Games?
- What motivates you?
- What’s your favorite benchmark workout?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
- What advice would you give someone who wants to try CrossFit for the first time?
- What does your supplementation/nutrition program consist of?
- Do you have a favorite pre-competition meal?
AHHH! I seriously cannot wait for the Games!
Ok, time for some eats!
While cooking dinner last night, I snacked on some Pretzel Crisps.
Dinner was taco salads made with ground beef, homemade taco seasoning, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and salsa.
Simple and delicious.
This morning, I woke up craving My Favorite Breakfast Pancake, but we were out of nut butter (the horror!!!), so I used sunflower butter in the mix. It worked out well!
I topped my pancake with blackberries and a big scoop of sunflower butter.
Question of the Day
What would you ask the athletes at the CrossFit Games? What do you want to know about them?