Introducing the #LeanMacros Bundle
Get this comprehensive, 150-page macro bundle will educate, support, and help you lose weight while never cutting out the foods you love.
This “do-it-yourself” bundle is perfect for individuals who prefer to learn on their own and might not be quite ready or have the time to commit to a 1:1 or group coaching relationship. It’s for anyone who’s new to macros or who has tracked macros in the past and needs some motivation to start again.
This bundle is for you if…
- You’re self-motivated and like to learn on your own
- You’re curious about macros and just starting your journey OR you’ve counted macros in the past and don’t need a coach
- You want to learn how to calculate and adjust your macros for your individual energy needs
- You want consistency with tracking and know you just need some additional tools
- You struggle with hitting your protein goal and want some guidance
- You’re bored of eating the same meals over and over again and want fresh ideas
- You’re not quite ready to commit to a one-on-one coaching relationship
- You want someone to streamline your meal prep
- You like meal plans, but want flexbility in your diet as well
What does this bundle include?
- How to calculate macros for weight loss guide
- 21-day sample meal plan
- How to track alcohol macros guide
- Macro-friendly cocktail recipes
- 20 high-protein snacks bonus recipes
- 20 no sugar-added dessert bonus recipes
- Macro cheat sheets and food lists
- How to take progress photos guide
- Personal measurement tracker
- MyFitnessPal quick start guide
- Hit your protein goal diagram
- How to track macros when dining out guide
- Minimal meal prep check-list
- Tips and advice for stress-free tracking
- Daily accountability check-list
- Macro tracking strategies and real life hacks
- Build a balanced plate visual guide
Take a Look Inside
“I’m feeling more confident and better than ever! My clothes fit so much better, and people are starting to notice I’ve lost weight. I’m still enjoying beer and alcohol in moderation, and if we go out to eat or for ice cream, I plan it into my day. If it’s spontaneous, I just move on and start over the next day. Macros have been so great for living a balanced lifestyle.”
“This bundle is the missing link that I needed to finally understand how to use macros in a healthy way. It’s comprehensive yet simple to follow and, most importantly, easy to apply. Tina provides all the tools needed to succeed with a practical approach and plenty of flexibility. I highly recommend this resource for anyone seeking a sustainable and sane way to hit your nutrition goals!”
“The #LeanMacro Bundle provides an easy-to-understand explanation of macros and is jam-packed with amazing recipes. With a focus on consistency over perfection, it shows how, with a little planning, you can regularly enjoy the foods (and drinks) that you love and still meet your goals.”
Do you calculate my macros?
No. I truly believe in the idea that if you “teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime” when it comes to macros. Your “How to Set Macros for Weight Loss” guide will teach you how to calculate your own macros and make appropriate adjustments. Once you learn this skill, you will have full control over your weight loss journey. At the end of the day, YOU know yourself and your body better than I ever would, so having this resource is essential to getting you results.
Are the meal plans based on an individual’s macro goals?
The plans are not custom to an individual’s macro goals. Instead, they provide a guide for your meals and snacks each week. You will likely need to add or subtract calories (macros) from each day’s meal plan to fit your individual macro goals. Using these meal plans is a great way to practice getting close to your daily goals by simply filling in the gaps.
Do the recipes include calculations for each recipe?
Yep! Each recipe includes macros per serving (as well as standard nutritional info), which takes the guesswork and calculating out of tracking!
If the meal plans aren’t custom to my macros, how will I know what to eat?
The Everything Macro Cookbook has 300 recipes and the Companion Guide includes another 40 bonus recipes to get you started. Also included in the Companion Guide are a number of resources to help you figure out the right amount to eat as well as how to choose foods to meet your daily targets.
Does the bundle include vegetarian recipes?
It sure does! There are a number of vegetarian recipes mixed throughout the cookbook (i.e. breakfasts, snacks, desserts).
Is the #LeanMacro Bundle the same as the The Everything Macro Companion Guide?
Yes, they are the same product, but with different names.
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately, no refunds are available because you receive all of the materials as soon as you place your order.