6-WEEKS OF FULL-BODY WORKOUTS
These workouts are approximately 30 minutes (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter), but deceptively challenging. Some are focused on building strength while others are more about conditioning, getting breathless and sweaty. Each week includes a mix of both strength training and metcons. You want to get the most bang for your buck, so these workouts are intended to be efficient and intense!
RECOMMENDED TRAINING CALENDAR
Includes is a super easy-to-follow 6-week programming calendar with each of the 4 days of training outlined to help you stay consistent. Print it out and hang it where you’ll see it everyday to keep you motivated and on track with your workouts!
MINIMAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
The workouts require just two sets of dumbbells (1 light, 1 heavy) and some space to move. No gym membership or fancy machines are required. This workout is perfect for those who exercise at home or on the go.
VIDEO DEMOS + POINTS OF PERFORMANCE
All workouts include video demos and points-of-performance for each exercise as well as a private Facebook community where you can ask questions and get suggestions for exercise modifications, if needed. The program also includes optional warm-ups and a week-by-week training calendar to keep you on track, so you stay consistent with your workouts!
BONUS WARM-UP WORKOUTS
Even if you’re short on time, it’s important to warm-up your body appropriately. These bonus warm-ups are quick yet effective and efficient!
ONLY WORKOUT PLAN YOU NEED
A challenging program designed so you don’t have to do ANY other workouts. Each week’s programming includes 1 full-body strength workout with 3 full-body combo strength + metcon workouts for a truly comprehensive program that focuses on both strength and fat loss.
LIFETIME ACCESS TO WORKOUTS
The workouts, training calendar, exercise demo videos, warm-up workouts, and other related program information is delivered via email. You have access forever to these materials if you wish to repeat the program at any point in time.
READY TO GO WHEN YOU ARE
Workouts are delivered via PDFs for easy print-and-go access, so you can either bring to the gym with you, or bring up on your phone, as the program is mobile-friendly.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
If you ever need additional support or want suggestions for exercise modifications, you are welcomed to ask in our private Facebook community of women all striving to live a healthier and fitter lifestyle!
Who is Fat Loss Accelerator made for?
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs below »
Who is Fat Loss Accelerator For?
- Women who want a faster and more effective way to exercise. Busy women, who are balancing a lot of responsbilities and want to make the most of their schedule. Spend less time to get better results!
- Fat Loss Accelerator is for anyone with limited access to equipment. The workouts only require two sets of dumbbells (1 light, 1 heavy) and space to exercise. That’s it. Nothing else!
- This program for people who get bored easily. The program’s unique workouts have you performing a variety of exercises with varying intervals, rep schemes, and intensities all while and moving efficiently from exercise-to-exercise so things don’t get monotonous and stale.
- These workouts are intended for intermediate exercisers. Even though the movements are simple, the program is fairly intense. You can always adjust for your own fitness level, but know that you will absolutely get a kickass workout with this program!
- You want an efficient and effective workout. Sweating, getting breathless, and actually looking like you work out is important to you. The idea for this program came about because so many women told me they didn’t have a ton of time to workout, but wanted to change their body composition with a program that gets results!
Who is Fat Loss Accelerator Not For?
- This program isn’t for people who want long workouts or think that’s what they need to get results. If you prefer long workouts, this is not the program for you. But intensity and hard work? Yes.
- It’s not for people training for a specific event or competition. Fat Loss Accelerator is for the average person who wants to look better, feel better, and enjoy their workouts. It’s NOT for someone who wants exercise to be their whole life.
- It’s not for those who expect overnight results. There are no shortcuts when it comes to changing your body. While I believe the Fat Loss Accelerator workouts (and similar quick, high-intensity workouts) are great for results, magical fat loss, definition, and strength gains won’t happen in a short amount of time with little effort. Consistency (and patience) with training is key.
- Fat Loss Accelerator isn’t for people who have never exercised. While the workouts can be easily modified, if you are brand new to exercise, I recommend starting with an in-person trainer to get comfortable with lifting first.
What equipment do I need?
The workouts included in Fat Loss Accelerator require 2 sets of dumbbells. Yep, that’s it! A heavy (for you) set and moderate-to-light (for you) set. Of course, the more variety you have the better since various movements require different weights to truly challenge you. If you only have 1 set of dumbbells available to you, you can absolutely complete this program. But, keep in mind, having a variety of weights will make this program most effective. You can always substitute a kettlebell or barbell for certain movements if that makes sense for your training. Recommendations: If you only have access to 1 set of dumbbells, I’d recommend getting something in the 10-20 lb. range. Two sets of dumbbells are ideal—one heavier (20-40 lbs.) and one lighter (8-15 lbs.).
What size dumbbells do you recommend?
If you only have access to 1 set of dumbbells, I’d recommend getting something in the 10-20 lb. range. Two sets of dumbbells are ideal—one heavier (20-40 lbs.) and one lighter (8-15 lbs.).
What format do the workouts come in?
All of the workouts are delivered via easy print-and-go PDF with accompanying video tutorials for all movements. The workouts and videos are mobile-friendly, so you’ll be able to pull them up in real time.
Am I fit enough?
This program was designed with intermediate exercisers in mind. The reason is not to exclude, but you should have some exercise background going into this program. There are no specific expectations for how you complete these workouts. You don’t need to “crush it” every single time. You don’t need to choose weights that are too heavy and risk injuring yourself. You don’t need to be sore for days to see results. But you do need to challenge yourself and push you to get stronger. In general, this program is for regular exercisers, who are short on time, but still want some consistency with their training.
What if I can’t exercise 4 days a week?
Consistency is key, and by making the workouts 30 minutes or less, hopefully that provides a lower barrier to entry. You need to make this program work for you and your unique schedule and priorities. BUT I don’t want you going into “all-or-nothing” mode because the reality is that if you can commit to even 3 days per week, you’ll still benefit. Worse case, you “make up” a missed workout the following week. Just be sure to listen to your body.
I purchased Fat Loss Accelerator. How do I access the workouts?
The workouts are delivered by email once you place your order. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive the workouts within a few minutes. If you have any issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
How long will I have access to these workouts?
You have lifetime access to the Fat Loss Accelerator workouts, which means you can start, stop, and repeat this program as much as you’d like now and in the future. The workouts are delivered via PDFs sent to your email inbox, so be sure to save these materials somewhere safe. If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I am currently doing another program?
The programming for Fat Loss Accelerator is 6 weeks of 4-days-per-week workouts. It’s intended to be a standalone program with efficiency in mind, but, of course, do what’s best for you. All workouts are approximately 30 minutes. For some people, that might feel too short, which is why I added optional warm-up workouts. You can always add in walking, yoga, or other low-key activity. I don’t want you overtraining as it can negatively affect hormones, and I want you rested-up enough to train well during your next workout. Don’t make the mistake of doing too much. If you are currently doing another training program, I recommend completing it before starting Fat Loss Accelerator, so that you can do the program as written.
Is there a nutrition program included with Fat Loss Accelerator?
Is there any coaching that goes along with this?
There is not. This program is a DIY. Its purpose is to help you learn about your body and listen to it when it comes to implementing these workouts in a challenging way that encourages change. The fact that it’s DIY also means that I have tried my best to think of every single little thing that might come up for you while doing the program, and preemptively added it to the workout guidelines. But, of course, if something needs clarification, please ask in the CNC Community Group on Facebook or email email@example.com.
What’s your refund policy?
I want you to LOVE this program, so there is a 15-day money back guarantee. If you try it out and it’s not for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of your purchase, and I will refund your full investment.