Our 7-Day PCOS Diet is designed to address common concerns of women struggling with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome including excess body weight, insulin resistance, acne, and high blood pressure.
To combat insulin-resistance, all ingredients have a low glycemic load. Carbs are always paired with fat and protein, and meals are scheduled every 2-3 hours to ensure level blood sugar. We have included ingredients that are loaded with powerful hormone-balancing nutrients like indole-3-carbinol and calcium-d-glucarate.
You will find an abundance of cruciferous vegetables and lean proteins, along with anti-inflammatory chia seeds and turmeric. This plan is also grain-free so that carbohydrates are derived from only the most nutrient-dense sources.
- 7-day meal plan
- 14 whole food recipes
- Meal prep guide for each week
- Grocery shopping lists
- Calorie and macro totals for each day
- “How to Track Macros” quick guide
- Macro cheat sheet
- Avocado Sweet Potato Toast with Poached Egg
- Mediterranean Goddess Bowl
- Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Casserole
- Cajun Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- Carrot Cake Chia Pudding