I bet you’re wondering what Pick-Your-Flavor Pancake Cookies are all about, right? Well, they are quite delicious, insanely easy to make, and I know you’ll be a fan!
You just need four ingredients to make these cookies and they are totally customizable so you can pick what flavors go into them. The pancake mix is the base of the recipe, so that can’t be changed, but you can use your favorite almond butter (flavored or not), coffee creamer (think about how many flavor options there are!!), and chocolate/butterscotch/peanut butter/white chocolate chips. You can really get creative with this recipe!
My cookies were Almond Joy-flavored with chocolate chips mixed in and, oh my goodness, they were so amazing. The pancake mix made them soft, light, and fluffy and the flavor was a mix of sweet coconut and rich chocolate. Holy yum!
Pick-Your-Flavor Pancake Cookies
- 1 cup pancake mix (I used Whole Foods brand)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup flavored coffee creamer
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (or other favorite chips/morsels)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients until smooth.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Use a heaping tablespoon to portion batter onto baking sheet, approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Makes 18 cookies