A bunch of you guys asked for the recipe for the Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Edamame that I mentioned in my previous post, so your wish is my command. I love, love, love this recipe and could not stop eating them yesterday. I literally had to stop, think, and pull myself away. Holy yum!
Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Edamame
- 16 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, so edamame is fully coated with olive oil and Parmesan.
- Spread edamame on a large baking sheet, toss occasionally, and cook for 40-45 minutes until cheese starts to lightly brown. (If your edamame is already defrosted, your cook time will be less.)
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and serve cold.
I tried the edamame right out of the oven as well as cold after being in the refrigerator for a few hours. I preferred them cold, but be sure to try them both ways to see which you like best. Enjoy!
Question of the Day
Do you like edamame? If so, how do you typically eat it?