This papaya chia seed jam, made with just 5 ingredients, adds a tropical twist to toast, oats, and more! Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 pound fresh papaya, diced
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- cinnamon (optional)
- Place the diced papaya, agave, pineapple juice, chia seeds, and salt in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Transfer papaya jam to a container with lid, sprinkle with cinnamon if you wish, and place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, spread on toast, stir into oatmeal, or consume another favorite way.
- Papaya jam will keep for one week, sealed in the fridge.
recipe inspired by Sweet Life
Keywords: chia seed jam