- 1 pound kielbasa (or chicken) sausage
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 pound baby potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3–4 large carrots, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss chopped veggies in a bowl with oil and add to lined baking sheet. (I like to use silicon mats for super easy clean up.)
- Place sliced kielbasa (or sausage of choice) on top of veggies.
- Pop pan in the oven for 25 minutes, tossing 1-2 times.
- Remove from oven and serve!
- Chop kielbasa and veggies ahead of time and store in the fridge until you’re ready to cook them up.
- Double the recipe and place on 2 baking sheets for plenty of reheat-able leftovers.
- Macros are for chicken sausage.
- Serving Size: 4
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 19