A simple 5-ingredient dinner.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1c creamy caesar dressing
1/2c sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
2c frozen broccoli florets
1/2c grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- Coat a square baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken in the middle.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Caesar dressing and sour cream until fully blended, then add florets.
- Place baking dish in the oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and top with grated parmesan. Return to oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove, allow to slightly cool and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 42
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 44
Keywords: one-pan, dinner, easy