Ohhhh boy, guys, do I have a deeeeelicious recipe for you. It’s become one of our absolute favorite meals lately because it’s packed with flavor and it couldn’t be easier to make!
This One-Pan Parmesan Caesar Chicken only calls for 5 ingredients – many of which you probably already have in your kitchen – and it was nearly effortless to prepare. I have a good feeling this dish will become one of your family’s favorite, go-to meals!
One of the key ingredients in this recipe is O Organics Air Chilled Chicken, which I found at my local Shaws grocery store. Air Chilled Chicken? Yes, it’s actually different than other packaged chicken on the market. Air-chilled chickens are individually processed in cold chambers with purified air, which results in better natural flavor – you can even taste the difference!
Additionally, the chickens are feed a proprietary 100% organic vegetarian flaxseed-enriched feed, which boosts the Omega-3’s by up to 350% and lowers the cholesterol level of the meat by as much as 40% versus conventional chicken. (The diet the chickens receive still contains corn and other nutritious vegetables that are needed for a balanced diet.) The chicken are cage-free and American Humane Association-certified.
A simple 5-ingredient dinner.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1c creamy caesar dressing
1/2c sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
2c frozen broccoli florets
1/2c grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- Coat a square baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken in the middle.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Caesar dressing and sour cream until fully blended, then add florets.
- Place baking dish in the oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and top with grated parmesan. Return to oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove, allow to slightly cool and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 42
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 44
Keywords: one-pan, dinner, easy
Question of the Day
What’s your favorite weeknight chicken dish?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ABSCos. The opinions and text are all mine.