Happy Cookie Friday! Here’s a recipe for soft and chewy Loaded Oatmeal Cookies that will help you enjoy the day!
These aren’t your usual oatmeal cookies. They’re loaded with all sorts of delicious ingredients, including dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and shredded coconut, so there’s a lot going on in each bite, but I have a good feeling you’ll love that about them! Side note: I hope you like these cookies as much as Mal did. I ate 3-4 of them and he finished off the rest in about 48 hours by himself! He was a big fan!!
- 1.25 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and then roll batter into 1-inch balls, place on pan approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until cookies are lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
haha you’re loving the butter lately…..yum.
Yay for cookie Friday! These look incredible!
These sound simple and delicious!
Loving that cookie Friday is back! Great recipe!
Cookie Friday is Awesome! I am marking these to make this weekend. I think I’ll add in some white chocolate chips though too : )
These cookies have everything in them that I like!!
I recently got almond flour, so I want to do something with that soon? Any ideas?
If you search CNC, there are a lot of almond recipes (for cookies)! ðŸ˜„
Great post <3
I adore that cookie Friday is BACK! My man adores cranberry anything, so thank you for my Sunday baking inspiration!