This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds.
I have such a fun recipe for you guys. It’s made with all sorts of wonderful flavors, including Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds, which are, of course, the star ingredient.
Other ingredients include: Medjool dates, shredded coconut, dried cranberries, and coconut oil.
The Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds are loaded with honey roasted and vanilla flavor, and they come in 6-ounce cans, which is exactly how much is required for this recipe.
What I love most about this recipe is that it only calls for five ingredients and many of them are ones that you probably already have at home or buy on the regular. They’re also nutritious ingredients that, when combined together, make a seriously delicious treat.
- 6 ounces Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds
- 1 cup Medjool dates (approximately 8)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup shredded coconut + some for sprinkling on top
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth
- Spread batter evenly in a rectangular baking dish (I used 10 1/2” X 7”)
- Chill bars in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Cut into 16 bars and serve immediately. You can store the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days.
I also love the mini size of these bars. A tiny treat is perfect for when I just want a bite of something sweet, like after dinner or with my afternoon pick-me-up iced coffee. These little bars definitely help keep my sweet tooth in check!
Recipe makes 16 mini bars