Good morning, friends! How’s it going?? I hope your 2017 is off to a very happy and healthy start!
As you probably remember, I kicked off my new year with some serious healthy eating motivation, and I have a feeling it’s just going to keep growing once I’m on a brand spanking new Designed to Fit Nutrition plan! Our new software is amazzzzing, and, holy cow, we are excited for the coming months. We have a TON of new clients for the new year, including a number of CNC readers, and I really don’t think they know what they’re getting themselves into. Haha! Totally kidding! I am especially looking forward to working with the CNC peeps! 🙂
Anyway, it’s time for a special edition of Monday In Meals where I recap what I ate throughout the day on Monday and Sunday with a few random adventures thrown into the mix. Ok, here we go!
SUNDAY IN MEALS
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted red potatoes, sauteed kale (I used unsweetened coconut cooking oil), and ketchup + iced coffee with coconut creamer and collagen
- Lunch: Ground beef with roasted sweet potatoes, steamed zucchini, and Parmesan
- Snack: French Toast Scramble (I used maple extract instead of vanilla… omg, so good!)
- Dinner: Crock-pot Sweet & Sour Meatballs (recipe: meatballs + chili sauce + a big scoop of marmalade) over brown rice, cauliflower rice, and broccoli florets
- Dessert: Part of a milk chocolate cat, which was actually inspired by my mom’s cat, Charlie Bucket!
- Snack: Trader Joe’s Rice Cracker Medley <— really tasty… will definitely buy again!
MONDAY IN MEALS
#puglife… and, whoa, that cushion has seen better days!
I used #75 for the Thrusters and finished around 21 minutes.
Don’t we all, Qman? Don’t we all… #targetlover
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted sweet potatoes and sauteed kale + iced coffee with coconut creamer and collagen
- Post-workout: SFH protein shake + part of a coconut donut + Coconut Macadamia Nut iced coffee
- Lunch: Crock-pot Sweet & Sour Meatballs over brown rice, cauliflower rice, and broccoli florets
- Snack: Mashed sweet potatoes with Cheerios + peanut butter (I was craving cereal, but it doesn’t always fill me up, so I tried sweet potato + peanut butter, which was quite satisfying!) + a mug of the best tea ever
- Dinner: Taco salads made with this organic spicy taco seasoning, which is excellent!! I want to have it in our cabinets at all times!
- Snack: Half of a banana with peanut butter and cinnamon
Question of the Day
Tell me about a healthy snack that you’re loving lately. I’m always looking for new ideas! 🙂