Good morning! Happy Valentine’s Day! 🙂
It’s time for another edition of Monday In Meals where I share what I ate throughout the day. Yesterday was kind of an interesting day of eating because we had quite a few leftovers/foods on their last legs that needed to be used up (roasted sweet potatoes, kale, Bang Bang Buffalo Cauliflower, guacamole, grape tomatoes). I absolutely hate seeing food go to waste, so I did my best to incorporate what we had on-hand into yesterday’s meals, so it was kind of like how we eat at the end of the week versus the beginning of the week. Anyway, here’s my Monday In Meals with a “before” and “after” from Qman’s bedroom revamp!
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted potatoes, kale, and ketchup + iced coffee with coconut creamer and collagen
- Post-workout: Protein shake + Pecan Sticky Bun iced coffee
- Lunch: Tuna salad with Bang Bang Buffalo Cauliflower and ranch dressing + half of a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough LARABAR (aka THE BEST flavor ever)
- Snack: Honey Nut Cheerios with sliced banana and almond milk
- Dinner: Maple Ginger Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and kale (recipe from ButcherBox)
- Dessert: Valentine’s Day sugar cookie
Quinn’s Bedroom Revamp
Ok, so Quinn’s bedroom was a work in progress since we moved into our new house 1.5 years ago. We set it up with all of the essentials… his bed, dresser, a shelf, but then… we never did anything else. In August, I actually snapped the photos below with the intention of them being “before” photos because we were finally going to decorate. Sadly, nothing happen for the next, oooh, 5 months. Whomp whomp.
This past Sunday, however, we finally got our acts together and gave Qman a fun, dinosaur-inspired kid room! What a difference!!
Details: Dinosaur Head Wall Décor // Dinosaur Prints // Dinosaur Pillows // Couch
Details: Personalized Shark Sign // Chevron Rug // Goat Hamper // Dresser
Details: Little Artist Shelf <— cutest ever!
Details: Crib // Shelf // Storage Bins // Elephant Humidifier // Dinosaur Lamp
Question of the Day
Do you have anything special planned for Valentine’s Day?
P.S. Local readers: If you’re looking for something to do with your kids next week, check out the School Break Play Week over at the Derby Street Shoppes. There’s even some activities for kids as young as 3 years old!