Good morning and a very happy February 1st to you! Holy cow, January toalllllly flew by, right? What a whirlwind month. It was definitely one of the busiest I’ve had in awhile! #MEALPLANMADNESS
I know I’m a little late with my weekly Monday In Meals post, where I share what I ate throughout the day, but it coincides perfectly with the first day of February, so, hey, it’s a great time to share CNC’s most popular blog posts in January. These posts are the ones that were most shared on social media, so I figured if you missed them the first time around, you might want to check them out now since so many readers enjoyed them. Ok, here we go… Monday In Meals first and then CNC’s most popular posts in January!
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with greens and hot sauce + iced coffee with coconut creamer and collagen
- Lunch: Chicken breast mixed with broccoli, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing + a Beauty Burst (fruity collagen chew)
- Snack: Banana Nut Protein Overnight Oats (recipe from Designed to Fit Nutrition)
- Snack 2: Veggies + dip (“work on what you suck at“)
- Dinner: Zoodles with marinated shrimp and Parmesan
- Dessert: 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter (Avocado) Cookies (recipe below) + a mug of eggnog tea
- Snack: Cheerios with shredded coconut and goji berries + water mixed with Natural Calm
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 small avocado, ripe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- cinnamon and/or vanilla extract to taste (optional)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine ingredients in food processor or mixing bowl. Form disks with batter on parchment paper on a cooking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
Makes 12 cookies
Popular on CNC: January
This recipe is from an ebook that I am loving lately: Real Food Slow Cooker Recipes. Each recipe inside is strictly Paleo and Whole30-friendly. No grains, dairy, sugar, natural sweeteners, legumes or alcohol – just real food and flavor. Use the code CARROTS30 at checkout and get 30% off the ebook!
Question of the Day
How was your January? Any highlights to share?