- 1 pound Italian ground sausage
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower
- 4 Tablespoons Italian dressing of choice
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- salt + pepper to taste
- Cook Italian sausage is a large skillet. Break up the meat with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Continue to heat until sausage is fully cooked. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Place cauliflower rice in the fat from the sausage in the skillet. Heat until translucent.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half and cut cucumber into 1/4-inch pieces. Combine tomatoes and cucumber with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Combine cauliflower rice with sausage and then top with cucumber + tomato mixture, Italian dressing, and crumbled feta.
- Divide between 4 dishes and dig in!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 589
- Fat: 43
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Protein: 34
Keywords: cauliflower rice bowl