These Macro-Friendly Protein Brownies are rich and chocolatey, and made with whole food ingredients like peanut butter, banana, and walnuts.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cake or loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the peanut butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan, sprinkle with walnuts and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 11
Keywords: protein brownies