This Macro-Friendly Air Fryer Asian Garlic Cauliflower is made with only four ingredients and is quick and easy side for any meal.
16 ounces cauliflower florets
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp avocado oil
4 Tbsp Tastefully Simple Asian Garlic Dip Mix
1 Tbsp water
- Add cauliflower to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing, combine mayonnaise, oil, Asian Garlic Dip Mix, and water.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower and toss until fully coated.
- Add cauliflower to air fryer and cook on 450 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, tossing at midway point.
- Remove from air fryer and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 2.5
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower