I’m looking for some hair dryer recommendations, and I’m hoping you guys might be able to help me out!
A few years ago, Mal bought me a fancy ionic hairdryer, but instead of it making my hair sleek and smooth, it makes my hair frizzy. I know. It’s suppose to do just the opposite, but it doesn’t. I’ve tried all sorts of hair products, brushes, and techniques, but, no matter what I do, my hair still comes out all frizzy. You’d think it was just my hair, but when I blow dry it at hotels (or my in-law’s or friends’ houses) with a regular hairdryer, it always comes out looking so good. Not frizzy at all!
I’ve dealt with my hairdryer for a few years now because Mal bought it for me, and I know he put a lot of time, effort, and thought into his gift. He always does his research before making a big purchase like this, so I feel bad that I want to replace it. I finally talked to him about it the other day, and he was totally cool with me wanting to get a new hairdryer, so now I am looking for recommendations!
Do you like your hairdryer? Would you recommend it?
Some eats from yesterday”¦
Breakfast: Shredded potatoes (cooked in bacon grease – oh yes!) with runny eggs, ketchup, and an iced coffee on the side.
Workout: 3 miles with Kerrie + CrossFit (5 rounds for time: 400 meter sprint + 50 meter Prowler Push).
Post-WOD: White Chocolate Chip iced coffee from Marylou’s.
Lunch: Big salad with chicken, Pad Thai noodles, roasted sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, mustard, and creole seasoning (from a friend who was recently in New Orleans).
Afternoon snack: Zucchini slices with Spicy Pepper Jack from The Laughing Cow, edamame, and freshly ground pepper.
Afternoon fun: Playtime with Q, who was seriously rocking his “Blue Steel.”
And celebrating National Dog Day with my favorite furry friend!
Afternoon snack: Dark chocolate chunks (from Whole Foods in the baking aisle) + almonds.
Dinner: Big salad with chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, mustard, and creole seasoning.
Dessert/snacks: Dark chocolate chunks + almonds + mint chocolate chip ice cream + Kashi Berry Fruitful cereal.
Ebates Labor Day Sale
Just wanted to share some great Labor Day deals from Ebates!
Labor Day Sale (August 26 – September 1)
- New Balance – was 6.0%, now get 12.0% Cash Back
- Avon – was 3.0%, now get 6.0% Cash Back
- Home Depot – was 2.0%, now 4.0% Cash Back
- HSN – was 2.0%, now get 4.0% Cash Back
- Dell Small Business – was 2.0%, now get 4.0% Cash Back
- Home Decorator’s Collection – was 3.5%, now get 7.0% Cash Back
- Living Social – was 3.0%, now get 6.0% Cash Back
- Macy’s – was 3.0%, now 6.0%
- Hotels.com – was 3.25%, now get 4.25% Cash Back
- Kohl’s – was 3.0%, now get 6.0% Cash Back
- Neiman Marcus – was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts – was 4.5%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Backcountry.com – was 5.0%, now get 10.0% Cash Back
- Saks Fifth Avenue – was 4.5%, now get 9.0% Cash Back
- Gap – was 2.0%, now get 4.0% Cash Back
- Orbitz – was up to 6.5%, now up to 11.0% Cash Back
- Jos. A. Bank – was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Lowe’s – was 2.0%, now 4.0% Cash Back
- Bloomingdale’s – was 3.0%, now get 6.0% Cash Back
- Overstock – was 2.5%, now get 5.0% Cash Back
- Amazon Kitchen – was 0.0%, now get 3.0% Cash Back
Question of the Day
Do you like your hair dryer? Would you recommend it?