Heyyyyy, meal prep fans!
I have an awesome shredded chicken recipe to add to your regular rotation, and it couldn’t be easier to make. Seriously. It calls for just 5 ingredients (+ salt and pepper), which you just throw into your Instant Pot (or crockpot), and then set it and forget it! It’s so simple and turns out so well!
Plus, shredded chicken is so incredibly versatile when it comes to building well-balance meals. I especially love this recipe with broccoli, cauliflower rice, and chunks avocado on top. Mmm! But, of course, the options are endless! I hope you guys love this recipe as much as we go!
Instant Pot Garlic Honey Chicken
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt + pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in an Instant Pot (crockpot would work too).
- Seal Instant Pot and cook for 23 minutes.
Release seal and remove breasts from Instant Pot.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Add additional sauce from Instant Pot if desired.
Macros: 35P 21C 4F