This high-protein Instant Pot chicken pasta recipe – made with just 5 ingredients – takes less than 10 minutes to throw together, making it ideal for meal prep. Gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 1.25 – 1.5 pounds of chicken breast
- 1.5 – 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 organic chicken stock cubes
- 8 ounces high-protein pasta, such as Banza
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- Add chicken breast to instant pot along with chicken stock cubes and 1 cup of the chicken stock. Set instant pot to poultry setting and cook for 19 minutes.
- When finished cooking, release steam and remove chicken breasts. Shred with a fork and place back into the instant pot along with the pasta and 1/2 – 1 cup of chicken stock. Be sure sure pasta is fully submerged in chicken stock, so it fully cooks.
- Set instant pot to “steam” and cook for 4 minutes. Release steam and add frozen veggies. Combine pasta and chicken with veggies as they defrost. Serve immediately or store in Tupperware to enjoy all week!
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 35g
Keywords: High-Protein Instant Pot Chicken Pasta