This high-protein Instant Pot chicken pasta recipe – made with just 5 ingredients – takes less than 10 minutes to throw together, which makes it ideal for meal prep. Gluten-free and dairy-free.
You all know how much I love my Instant Pot! It makes meal prep a breeze. Seriously! I threw together this chicken pasta recipe on a whim, and after Mal kept raving about it, again and again,
I decided I should share it with you all, too. The best thing about this recipe is you most likely already have all of the ingredients on hand. It’s made with just 5 ingredients that we almost always have in our pantry and freezer.
If you’ve made Instant Pot chicken noodle soup, I guarantee you’ll love this high-protein pasta dish. It’s a simple recipe to add to your weekend meal prep and makes a delicious and filling lunch or dinner during the week. Not only is it high in protein from the chickpea pasta (I used Banza) and chicken breasts, but it’s also high in fiber, low-fat, gluten-free, dairy-free, and macro-friendly.
Plus, if you have any kids who are picky about eating vegetables, this creamy chicken pasta dish is an easy way to sneak in colorful veggies. Woohoo! I hope you love this easy recipe as much as my family does. Enjoy!
Ingredients in Instant Pot Chicken Pasta:
- chicken breasts
- chicken stock
- organic chicken stock cubes
- high-protein pasta, such as Banza
- frozen mixed vegetable
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment below letting me know how it turns out. Your feedback is so helpful for the CNC team and other CNC readers.Print
This high-protein Instant Pot chicken pasta recipe – made with just 5 ingredients – takes less than 10 minutes to throw together, making it ideal for meal prep. Gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Add chicken breast to instant pot along with chicken stock cubes and 1 cup of the chicken stock. Set instant pot to poultry setting and cook for 19 minutes.
- When finished cooking, release steam and remove chicken breasts. Shred with a fork and place back into the instant pot along with the pasta and 1/2 – 1 cup of chicken stock. Be sure sure pasta is fully submerged in chicken stock, so it fully cooks.
- Set instant pot to “steam” and cook for 4 minutes. Release steam and add frozen veggies. Combine pasta and chicken with veggies as they defrost. Serve immediately or store in Tupperware to enjoy all week!
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 35g
Keywords: High-Protein Instant Pot Chicken Pasta
Looking for additional Instant Pot recipes? I’ve got you covered. Here are some of my favorites below:
Freebies for You
Want to learn more ways to optimize your metabolism? Grab my FREE Master Metabolism Blueprint!
Interested in more easy, macro-friendly recipes? My cookbook is full of quick & delicious recipes that makes macro tracking easier.