Hi, guys! How is Monday treating you so far?
My day started with a delicious breakfast of Greek yogurt, sliced banana, homemade peanut butter granola, and a glass of freshly pressed green juice on the side.
So, let’s talk about this granola… whoa. I made it yesterday afternoon, and I haven’t been able to keep my hand out of the jar since. It’s incredibly addictive!
You really must make this granola. It’s that amazing. Just try not to eat it all at once!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, heaping and softened
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix until fully blended. (To soften peanut butter, nuke it the microwave for 20-25 seconds. It’ll help to blend it more easily.)
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and then spread granola evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, toss once midway through.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet, so you get some good-size granola chunks!
Makes about 2 cups