Bar food is great for an occasional splurge, but wouldn’t it be nice if wasn’t loaded with so many empty calories and unhealthy fats?! Blog friends, your prayers have been answered! 😉
Last weekend, I made a delicious batch of “healthy” Buffalo Cheese Fries. They were warm, cheesy, and reminded me of the “real deal,” but without all of that yucky stuff. I actually liked my homemade recipe better than the greasy restaurant version!
- 2 potatoes
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (more if desired)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (as much or as little as you want)
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Cut potatoes into “fries.”
- Coat fries with buffalo sauce. I put the fries into a large mixing bowl, poured the buffalo sauce over them, and tossed until they were fully covered.
- Spread fries evenly on greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fries are “crispy.”
- Remove fries from oven and immediately top with shredded cheddar so it melts.
- Eat and enjoy!