Good morning! 😎
It’s that time of year again! Time to set some goals for the new year!
My goals for 2010:
- Beat my 5K PR time – Crushed it by 18 seconds
- Submit the first draft of my book on time – My book comes out on May 6, 2011
- Continue to save 12% of income – I bought a house with it
- Increase blog traffic by 40% – CNC hit a million views in July 2010
- Shape up for my 30th birthday – I thought I looked good
My goals for 2011:
- Run a marathon
- Redesign Carrots ”˜N’ Cake
- Get back to my Feel Great Weight
- Meet with a financial advisor
- Kick my sugar habit
I’d actually like to add another goal for the year, but I’m not sure what. I consulted my Life’s To Do List, but none of them really jumped out at me. I guess I still have a few days to decide, huh?
I brought back an old school breakfast this morning: yogurt with banana slices and Peanut Butter Puffins. I used to eat it all of the time, but somehow I forgot about it. Isn’t that strange how it happens?
In the mix:
- 1 container of Siggi’s Acai yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter Puffins
I also drank an iced coffee with soy milk.
Question of the Day
What are your goals/resolutions for 2011?
P.S. Check out how I saved $45 at Whole Foods this week!