This post is brought to you by Ricola® Herb & Throat drops as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #swissherbs
It’s only early October, but Mal, Quinn, and I have already had at least one cold each. Mal’s a teacher, Quinn goes to daycare, and I have a lowered immune system (because of Remicade), so we definitely want to be prepared for the upcoming cold and flu season. Of course, we do our best to prevent illness, like eating healthy, taking our vitamins, and frequently washing our hands, but, unfortunately, we still get sick from time-to-time, so I made our family a “sick kit” with all of the essentials that we might need the next time someone comes down with a cold.
Here’s what’s in our “sick kit:”
- Ricola Dual Action Honey Lemon <— provides relief for coughs and sore throats, all in one drop. They’re a unique blend of Swiss alpine herbs, natural menthol, and a soothing lemon syrup center that help sooth multiple cold symptoms at once. They work great, and I love the lemon-y taste!
- Boogie Wipes
- Zicam <— this stuff is incredible for warding off colds!
- Infants’ MOTRIN
- CVS brand Tylenol
- Babyganics foaming hand sanitizer
- Bulb syringe (aka “booger bulb”)
And here are some pantry staples that I also recently purchased:
- chicken noodle soup
- ginger ale
- Gatorade (purple for Mal, of course)
- applesauce pouches
Question of the Day
What would you add to this “sick kit”?