Hi, friends! Happy Friday to you!
I can’t believe it’s already Friday. This week flew by – holy cow! Both Mal and Quinn were off this week, so we had adventures just about everyday – visiting friends and their new baby, cousin Matthew’s 6th birthday party, a Red Sox game, a block party at the Derby Street Shops, and the beach today. Let’s just say, I’m excited for a low-key weekend ahead. (There were quite a few 4:01 mornings this week!)
With it being Friday and all, it’s time for another edition of the Friday 5 where I share my top 5 favorites from the week. It’s quite the mix this week, and I hope you enjoy!
1. Quinn’s first Red Sox game – My gosh, we had such a fun time! When I worked with Dunkin back in the spring, they gave us tickets to see a Red Sox game. Quinn really likes baseball (our little lefty batter), so we were all looking forward to his first game.
When we got to our seats, Quinn was semi-interested in the game, but VERY into the food. I mean, Fenway Park does have a lot of great treats, and Quinn pretty much had one of everything! 🙂 Fenway also has a ton of kid-friendly activities and games nowadays, so we made it through almost the entire game. We really did have such a great time and can’t wait to attend another game soon!
2. FitJoy Grandma’s Lemon Square Protein Bars – GUYS, these bars are absolutely incredible. They’re easily one of my favorites EVER. I’ve gotten so many friends addicted to them as well as Mal, who is super picky about protein bars. The flavor and texture is so close to that of a real lemon square. Although… I’d actually say I like the bar’s texture more than a traditional lemon square.
Each bar has 20g of protein and 12g of fiber and is made with non-GMO ingredients, gluten-free, grain-free, low net carb, and seriously delicious. They also make a mini “fun size” version of the lemon bar, but I just cut up the regular size bar and store them in the fridge. They’re so good cold! I also like topping the bar with fresh blueberries and whipped cream for an awesome high-protein dessert at the end of the night!
3. KiwiCo Science Crate– Quinn received a Kiwi Crate for his birthday, and we are now obsessed. KiwiCo is a fun educational box subscription for kids. Their goal is to inspire kids to see themselves as scientists, artists, creators, and makers, and there’s a big focus on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). This makes us especially excited since Quinn is ALL about science and math, but KiwiCo offers all sorts of projects for every age and interest.
You get everything you need to make a different project every month. Quinn received an arcade game where you construct a claw with pom-pom prizes. It was quite the hit, and I’m sure you can image how much use the claw has gotten around the house lately! 🙂
FYI: You can get 50% off your first crate using my referral link! 🙂
4. MIHOLL Sleeveless Cute Twist Knot Waffle Knit Tank Top – This is the cutest twist top from Amazon, and they are super affordable. I have them in light green and oatmeal and have worn them a ton lately!
5. UA Waffle Hoodie – Apparently, I’m really into waffle texture lately because I fell in love with this waffle hoodie as well. I love the teal for summer and know that I’ll wear it a ton! Also loving from UA: UA Whisperlight Tie Back, UA Freedom Funnel Neck, UA RUSH Capris and UZ Zinger Pull0ver. FYI: You can save 30% off UA outlet purchases with code JUNE30!
- Baby on Board: Tips for Flying With An Infant
- Simple Summer Sangria <— I’m making this for the 4th!
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Balls (Gluten-Free) <— I’m making these too with red sprinkles!
- The Skincare Product I Can’t Stop Talking About [Resurfacing Peel Review]
- How to Track Macros When Dining Out
Primally Pure Serum Giveaway
Thank you to everyone who entered to win a serum from Primally Pure! The serums are really great, and I hope you decide to give them a try yourself. I’m actually really excited for the Soothing one to be released next month! Here’s your winner:
Smoothing serum! I’ve never heard of this brand but would love to add it to my rotation! thank you!
Congrats, Molly! Please email me at email@example.com with your full name and mailing address!
P.S. Don’t forget if you’d like to place an order with Primally Pure for one of these serums or their incredible natural deodorants, you can save 10% with code CARROTSNCAKE on your order. The code works for ALL products on Primally Pure. FYI: If you sign up for a product subscription, you get free shipping!
P.P.S. If you’re a fan of Butcher Box or have been thinking about signing up, don’t miss their FREE BACON FOR LIFE promo!
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission from the company if you decide to purchase the product linked to. This compensation helps with expenses to keep CNC up and running. Thank you for your support!