Happy (almost) Memorial Day Weekend! I hope you have some fun adventures planned for the long weekend! 🙂
The Hauperts are BUSY with all sorts of events and activities, including 3 birthday parties, 2 BBQs, and 1 brunch with friends. Woohoo! Let the summer fun begin! This time of year is always jam-packed for us. It’s like we hibernate all winter and, as soon as the weather turns nice, everyone wants to make plans and hang out. Every week and weekend is scheduled from now until September!
Anyway… it’s Friday, and I wanted to share some of my favorites from the week with this edition of The Friday 5. I hope you enjoy it and have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!
1. Fullstar Cutter-Veggie Spiralizer + Vegetable Pro-Food Chopper and Dicer – I shared this new-to-me kitchen tool on Instagram Stories last weekend while I was doing my food prep for the week, and I must have gotten two dozen questions about it. It’s a chopper, dicer, and spiralizer, and it’s a GAME-CHANGER for food prep. GAME. CHANGER. I chopped 2.5 pounds of potatoes in like 2 minutes and chopped all of my veggies for the week in like 5! I definitely didn’t think I needed another kitchen “thing” in my life, but this tool is amaaaazing! It makes food prep 100x quicker!
2. Beautycounter Memorial Day Sale – To celebrate Memorial Day, Beautycounter is offering a FREE Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Mist AND Lotion ($35 value) with every purchase over $125 US ($150 CAD you will receive a Mist and a Hydrate Body Lotion)! The offer is good through Tuesday, May 28th. Quantities are limited, so please don’t wait to take advantage of this deal!! Guys, you get TWO products for free!!! SHOP NOW
3. Stomp Rocket – Quinn gets invited to quite a lot of birthday parties. One of the gifts we recently gave to the birthday kid was the Stomp Rocket. It was a huge hit, so we bought 2 more just this week for upcoming birthdays, and I think we probably need one for ourselves! 🙂 Also, purchased from Amazon this week: Pokemon cards + case and a prism for Quinn’s birthday! 🙂
4. J.Crew 40% off sale – Helloooo! You definitely don’t want to miss this one! I’m stocking up on some new clothes for summer! 🙂 Just use code SHOP40! Neiman Marcus also has 40% off, ASOS is 25% off everything, and Backcountry is up to 50% off. Happy shopping! 🙂
5. Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant – I received such a great response to my recent blog post – Tips For Transitioning To Natural Deodorant – I wanted to host a giveaway to win a FREE deodorant of your choice from Primally Pure! That’s right, just leave a comment below, and I’ll randomly pick a winner to chose the deodorant of their choice. If you haven’t made the switch yet to natural deodorant, here’s an article of interest: The Ugly Truth Behind Drugstore Deodorant and What You Should Use Instead. Don’t forget: You can save 10% on your order at Primally Pure with code carrotsncake!
To enter: Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what posts you ALWAYS read on CNC and what posts you SKIP OVER. I’ll randomly pick a winner on Tuesday morning. Good luck!