Good morning! How about some incredibly delicious Espresso Blondies to start your day?!
Guys, I literally dreamed about these blondies. I woke up one morning and the idea just popped into my head. And, of course, the combination of flavors sounded so wonderful, I needed to make a batch ASAP. These Espresso Blondies are dense, soft, and chewy with sweet maple and rich espresso flavors. They turned out so well, and I know you will love this recipe as much as I do. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces of freshly brewed espresso
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 8″ X 8″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- Combine above ingredients in a large mixing bowl until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter in prepared baking dish and bake for 27-30 minutes until top of blondies is firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Makes 12 bars