The one thing that is true when it comes to fat loss is that you need to create a calorie deficit. You can do this through diet and/or exercise, but it’s not the ONLY consideration for a success cut. There are definitely ways to make a cut easier!
A cut shouldn’t be incredibly challenging or totally miserable (you don’t need to suffer!), but it’s also not going to be easy either. You gotta put in the effort if you want to see results!
Listen for a variety of strategic tips and tricks to make your next cut so much easier!
Ways to make a cut easier
1. Ask yourself: Is it a good time to cut?
2. You’ve done some sort of strength training
3. You spent 4-6 months at maintenance
4. Your cut has an end date
5. Don’t exclude your favorite foods.
6. Drink half your weight in water each day.
7. Consume high-volume foods.
8. Don’t take a drastic calorie deficit at first
9. Don’t be lazy
10. Meal prep
11. Consume protein with all meals
12. Prioritize sleep
13. Try intermittent fasting
14. Take measurements and progress photos
I hope you find these tips and ways to make a cut easier helpful to your fat loss journey!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Everything Macro Diet Cookbook
- 54 Throw Together Meals
- CNC Pinterest (meal ideas)
- How to make a power plate framework
- How to actually hit your protein goal
- ButcherBox – get FREE bacon for life
- Mentorship waitlist
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and subscribe so you never have to miss an episode!
Comments and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please join the Carrots ‘N’ Cake Community Group on Facebook.
Follow me on Instagram @carrotsncake
Subscribe for the latest updates and free resources: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/free