In this episode, Tina talks about body recomposition, a process where the body loses fat and gains muscle simultaneously. She also talks about the importance of fueling the body properly to achieve the health goals for women in their perimenopause.
Tina discusses the following topics on body recomposition:
- Sustainable weight loss and body recomposition goals
- Different approaches/strategies to achieve body recomposition
- Importance of timing and a strategic approach for best results.
- The importance of calculating and adjusting macros based on individual goals versus generic calculators or random online coaches
- The dial movers to achieve body recomposition
- And more…
Apply for Fit + Fueled: https://carrots-n-cake.mykajabi.com/fit+fueled
Next group starts on Monday, September 25, 2023.
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.