Makes 6 Servings
- 1 large tortilla or Lavash
- 1 cup ground Italian sausage
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peppers and onions (I used defrosted frozen)
- 1/2 cup Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pan on the stove top, cook sausage until fully browned. Remove from stove top and transfer to a mixing bowl. In the same pan, sauté peppers and onions in leftover grease until soft. Transfer peppers and onions to the mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Then, pour it over the sausage, peppers, and onions in the mixing bowl.
- Line a round dish with a large tortilla or lavash and press to edges. Pour in egg mixture and cook for 55 minutes or until the center is firm and top is lightly browned.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 6 pieces and serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 166
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 11
Keywords: breakfast, quiche, easy, healthy