Good morning and greetings from Logan International Airport!
Quinn and I woke up bright and early this morning. We played and then ate breakfast. For me, it was an English muffin with Teddie peanut butter and banana slices on top.
After that, I said goodbye to the little peanut (Mal dropped him off at daycare) and then headed into Boston to catch my flight.
I whizzed through security and then popped into Peet’s for a decaf iced soy latte.
It was kind of a whirlwind morning, but I made it a point to appreciate every single detail of it. Our little family has a lot to be thankful for and plenty of wonderful things to look forward to in the coming weeks.
- May 14-15: BLEND
- May 16: Harpoon 5-miler with KFIT
- May 23: Mal’s birthday
- May 23: Friends’ wedding
- May 24: Mal’s birthday brunch
- June 6: Quinn’s first birthday party
- June 9: Quinn’s first birthday
- June 12-14: Seattle with Brooks Running
- June 19: My birthday
- June 19-21: Friends’ wedding
- June 28: Matthew’s birthday party
- July 3-9: Oregon
Question of the Day
What you currently looking forward to?