Good morning, bloggies!
I slept so late this morning! It was awesome and totally worth it. I feel so much better this morning. I almost feel like my normal self again. I just need to get rid of my stuffy nose!
Mal finished off the peanut butter the other day and almost threw out the jar. The horror! 😯 Luckily, I saved it in just the nick of time, and used it for OIAJ this morning.
I made blueberry oatmeal this morning.
In the mix:
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Galaxy Granola
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
Mmmmm… peanut butter! 😀
I also had some iced coffee with hazelnut milk with breakfast.
So, even though I was feeling under the weather yesterday, I wasn’t too sick to bake cupcakes! 😉 I’m not going to lie, eating homemade carrot cake cupcakes for lunch definitely made me feel better! I was in cupcake heaven!
My cupcake baking extravaganza was part of a fun promotion with OpenSky. I have lots of adorable cupcake-related products in my shop, so I thought it would be cool to create a special cupcake aisle.
My cupcake aisle has 5 great items all handpicked by me, including cupcake plates, cupcake stands, cupcake wrappers, and a cupcake kit. Plus, 1 bundled item that includes a set of 4 cupcake plates + 1 color cupcake stand. All of the products are so adorable! I’m sort of obsessed with the dessert plates. 😉
So, here’s the deal:
- If you purchase any of the individual items from my cupcake aisle, you get 10% off, PLUS an exclusive carrot cake cupcake recipe that I created the other day. Just use the coupon code ‘CUPCAKEAISLE’ at checkout.
- If you purchase the bundle of items (cupcake plates + stand), you get 30% off (only $39.90 vs normally $58), PLUS you get my exclusive cupcake recipe. (You don’t need a coupon code for this deal.)
My cupcake aisle is only open for 1 week with these deals, so act fast. But, I’ll be adding more great cupcake-inspired products to the aisle in the future. Happy shopping!
P.S. These cupcake goodies make wonderful gifts, especially for bridal and baby showers. They come in really cute packaging!
Question of the Day
If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?