Hi, guys! Happy Labor Day to you!
I hope you are relaxing and enjoying time with family and friends. We’re getting our lives in order today because we’re officially back-to-school tomorrow – followed by 2 weeks of utter madness. I’m off to Des Moines later this week, home for one day, and then off to Santa Barbara for 4 days. It’s going to be quite the whirlwind!
If you missed my Instagram Live on Thursday, I’ve shared it below for your viewing pleasure. Please let me know what you think of these videos – do you like them? Do you watch them? Are they helpful? I’d love to hear your feedback!
In this episode, I chat about:
- Tracking cooking oils (macros)
- CrossFit with an autoimmune disease
- Workout motivation during pregnancy
- Whether I got a nose job
- Tracking macros on workout days versus rest days
- Thoughts on steroids and weight gain