Here’s another crazy-easy and tasty recipe that we’ve made non-stop lately. It only requires three ingredients– ok, technically, four because you do not want to miss out on the guacamole– and comes together in no time at all. (You can also make this meal ahead of time and just reheat it, which is what we do for a super fast weeknight dinner.)
This recipe combines one of my newest obsessions, Trader Joe’s jarred Cowboy Caviar, with ground beef, cauliflower rice (also, obsessed), and a big ol’ scoop of guacamole, which, in my opinion totally MAKES the meal. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Trader Joe’s Cowboy Caviar
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower
- guacamole (optional, but highly recommended)
- Cook ground beef in a pan on the stove top; break up meat as it cooks. When almost fully browned, add Cowboy Caviar to the pan. Heat for a few minutes.
- Remove Cowboy Caviar meat mixture from stove and transfer it to a separate bowl/plastic storage container. Use the same pan and leftover fat from ground beef to cook cauliflower rice until translucent and lightly browned, but not mushy.
- When cauliflower rice is finished cooking, serve with Cowboy Caviar + ground beef and a scoop of guacamole.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 278
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Protein: 26