There’s all sorts of stuff happening in Carrots ‘N’ Cake land!
But, first, let’s start with this afternoon’s eats!
This morning, when I was walking Murphy, I found a coupon for a FREE medium hot coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts. Sweet! How often does that happen, right? It must have been a sign that I should stop for coffee this morning!
My morning was busy at NuVal, so it took me awhile to drink my medium D&D coffee. I ended up pouring it into a mug to reheat it in the microwave a bunch of times.
A Kit Kat seemed like the perfect treat to go along with my reheated coffee. 😉
For lunch, I had plain Chobani with trail mix and Uncle Sam cereal mixed in.
I also munched on an apple.
And then I ate a million pieces of leftover Halloween candy. 😳
I have zero willpower when it comes to these babies! I’m pretty sure a Milky Way went unaccounted for! 😕
Eggland’s Best Holiday Recipe Contest
So, I have some exciting news! I have recently established a new partnership with Eggland’s Best! 😀 I’ll be working with them to host giveaways, contests, and various promotions related to social media. I’m thrilled to be working with such a wonderful company!
For our first collaberation, we’ve decided to host a Holiday Recipe Contest. For some inspiration, check out Eggland’s Holiday Favorites. Mmmmm… eggnog! 😀
Here’s how to enter:
- Submit an original holiday-inspired recipe using Eggland’s Best eggs along with a photo of your recipe to email@example.com. All recipes must have 10 ingredients or less.
- Enter from now through November 30, 2009.
Here’s how submissions will be judged:
- The folks at Eggland’s Best will select their top 3 favorite recipes.
- The first place winner receive a year’s supply of eggs from Eggland’s Best and will be featured on the Eaggland’s Best website as the Featured Recipe of the Week.
- The second place winner will receive a 6 month’s supply of eggs and the third place winner will receive a 3 month’s supply of eggs, along with some fun goodies from Eggland’s Best.
The latest version of the NuVal website is now live! Wahoo! Check it out at www.nuval.com!
Be sure to check out the new “Nutrition by the Numbers” game. It’s pretty addicting and actually kind of challenging!
Free Shipping on Xagave
The Xagave folks have implemented a free shipping code! Just enter “CARROTSNCAKE” at the Payment Information at checkout, where it asks for Discount Coupons.
I have so much to do before my trip to San Francisco tomorrow, including buying a new camera! Better get moving!