After a crazy weekend full of Reach the Beach adventures, I was so happy when Mal offered to meal plan and go grocery shopping for the week. Best husband ever.
Here’s this week’s menu:
- Sunday: Hamburgers with savory almond butter spread and roasted Brussels sprouts
- Monday: Soy-Glazed Fish with roasted broccoli
- Tuesday: Grilled chicken with avocado and kale chips
- Wednesday: Out to dinner for Mal’s birthday!
- Thursday: Tuna melts made with avocado and Sweet Potato Wedges
- Friday: Out to dinner for Mal’s birthday again!
- Saturday: Wing it/leftovers
- Sweet potatoes
- Soy milk
- Almond milk
- Ground beef
- Brussels sprouts
- Greek yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- Whipped cream cheese
- Apple sauce
- Salad greens
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.