So guess who did all of the meal planning and grocery shopping this week? Hint: It wasn’t me and it wasn’t Murphy.
Yep, that’s right. Mal, my wonderful and amazing husband, meal planned (some really delicious eats) and went grocery shopping yesterday afternoon before picking me up at the airport. What a guy!
Here’s this week’s menu:
- Sunday: Take-out sushi
- Monday: Chicken Tacos with avocado + Grapefruit Salad
- Tuesday: Sunshine Spinach Salad with steak
- Wednesday: Cilantro Turkey Burgers with guacamole + Spinach & Cantaloupe Salad
- Thursday: Gingery Broccoli and Beef
- Friday: Wing it/leftovers
- Saturday: Out to dinner
- Almond milk
- Brussels sprouts
- Greek yogurt
- Sirloin steak
- Ground turkey
- Sweet potatoes
- Canned tuna
Check out exactly what I bought this week over on Trading Up Downtown!
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.