Hi, guys! Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend!
Ok, so this recipe has been on serious REPEAT in our house lately. Holy yum! Introducing: Carrot Chicken Ramen Noodles! Yep, that's right. This recipe is a healthy twist on traditional packaged Ramen noodles that we all know and love. I don't know about you, but the chicken flavor was, for sure, a childhood favorite. But, of course, this recipe is a much healthier version and made with carrot noodles and much less scary seasoning ingredients.
And, bonus, this recipe is super EASY to make. It only requires two main ingredients (carrot noodles and chicken breast) + a homemade seasoning. It couldn't be more simple to make and, my goodness, it's delicious! Be sure to add it to your must-make recipe list! 🙂
- 12 ounces carrot noodles (I used a package of frozen carrot spirals from Trader Joe's)
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast (I used leftover crockpot shredded chicken)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 heaping teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon (or 3 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed into powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions: Cook carrot noodles as directed. Once finished cooking, add seasoning and chicken. Combine well. Serve!
Makes 2 servings